Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Miss Nelson is on The Marquee


So recently, someone, who shall go unnamed said that I was "Technologically challenged" when it came to posting photos to the playhouse blog.  Boo ya! Nailed it. Take that Tracy Flater..........Oops. 

Not only did I put the picture of the marquee on the blog, I also assembled the letters for the marquee, climbed the shaky ladder and without fear of personal harm, attached the letters to the marquee. 

On any given marquee-changing day, I generally receive spontaneous applause from grateful passersby, that day was no exception. Don't worry, a humble man takes the adulation in great stride. I on the other hand did a hip celebratory dance in honor of myself.

Come see "Miss Nelson is Missing" this weekend at Playhouse on Park. 1:00 & 4:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are only $13.00 for children and $15.00 for adults. This hilarious show runs about forty-five minutes. Meet the cast in the lobby after the show, or at A.C. Petersen Farms, when they do a walk through after each performance. Call 860-523-5900 x10 for tickets and answers to all your questions, up to and including how I got to be such a great dancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment